Why Choose SERVPRO of New Bern for Your Mold Remediation Needs
Mold is a common concern in Eastern NC, where excess moisture is present in the air during much of the year. But did you know there are different classifications for mold?
It’s important to know how to approach each type of situation. Please consider the following of what to do and what NOT to do when you find mold growth where its not supposed to be:
What to Avoid
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on suspected mold
What to Do
- Stay out of the affected area
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of New Bern for mold remediation services
Contacting SERVPRO of New Bern is the best thing you can do for your mold issues, as we aim to identify the source of what is causing mold growth and remediate it. A common mistake when dealing with mold is only cleaning up the visible mold and assuming that it’s taken care of. Until you fix the source of moisture that is feeding the mold, it will continue to come back.
Mold remediation is a cornerstone of our business, and our technicians have been trained by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification so you can ensure we will provide you with quality solutions to treat the problem. Feel free to call our office with any questions or schedule your service today (252) 637-7274.