Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Did you know that we are located right here in New Bern, North Carolina? Our crews are here and ready to respond to any disaster. As a locally owned and operated franchise, we assure you a quick cleanup and restoration turnaround. When you need help cleaning up water, fire, mold, or storm damage, call us and we will be on your doorstep in no time.
Also, as a franchise system, we have multiple locations in North Carolina that can help respond to large loss events such as hurricanes and flooding. Our local crews will begin the cleanup efforts while help comes from our sister franchises in Greenville, Bath, and Roanoke Rapids.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (252) 637-7274
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of New Bern arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.