Fire Restoration Process
A stove fire caused soot damage in several rooms of this hom.
When you call us after a fire, our experts are ready to begin your fire restoration process immediately. Here is what happens after you give us a call.
- An inspection and damage assessment will be completed to determine what needs to be restored and create a plan of action.
- To protect against further damage, a board-up and tarp process will begin.
- If there is water damage, the water will be extracted and the drying process will begin.
- All soot and smoke will be removed from surfaces.
- Every surface will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Essential repairs will be completed.